The City of Hardeeville is accepting applications for one Police Officer. This is a uniformed position assigned to the Patrol Division. All Officers participate and work in support of the department's philosophy of Community Oriented Policing, Customer Service Leadership, and Problem Solving. Work is performed on a rotating twelve-hour shift configuration including weekends.
- Applicants will be subject to a thorough background investigation to include criminal, driving record, and credit histories
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Certified Law Enforcement Officer South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid South Carolina Driver's License with no Driving Under the Influence or Driving Under Suspension in the past ten years
- Upon a conditional offer of employment, the successful applicant must undergo a urinalysis screening for illegal drug use prior to employment
Applications must be on the City of Hardeeville employment application forms. Resumes may accompany the application. Applications on the City's website online. Please submit application to HR office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Hardeeville is an equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify user.